Email Branding Starter Plan
Kwes offers a few options to customize the branding of your emails.
Add a custom logo
You can customize and brand your emails with a logo. The logo is set at the website level. All forms within the website will feature the logo in their outgoing emails.
To add a logo follow these steps:
- From your dashboard select a website
- Select settings from the workspace menu
- Upload a logo in the "website logo" field
- File must be a .jpg
- under 500KB
- max width of 200px or 400px for retina display
On notification emails, the from name can be branded with your business or website name. The from name gets displayed in a users email inbox.
To customize the from name:
- From your dashboard select a website > form name > email settings
- In the notifications panel select a notification email
- Scroll down to the "From Name" field and add your desired branded name
Another option to remove our branding is to send a simple regular email without any styling. Very similar to a plain text email. See unstyled emails.
Notice anything wrong in our docs? Let us know.